Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some of the reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good an idea you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may surely have a full-line of products and not looking to add somewhat more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar providers that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those new invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and Www.Chexia.Info turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued Patent A Product, however they do a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to take the risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.